Thursday, December 31, 2009

Its 31st

It's 31st 2009... and I am sitting home thinking about how others must be enjoying, what they must be doing? not that I am too anxious to join any group but still I am wondering / lost in forest of past memories... the days when I was home yet had some one to call at 12:00 :) then it was one, today it could be many.. yet mind doesn't accepts the invitation....

Is that I am still the same old guy... Or is it I have started loving solitude... I guess the later!

Actually for many 31st is a event... for me every night was 31st... hope it continues the same in 2010 - slightly in better way!

Amen!

Siddharth

2 comments:

  1. A person is never lonely. thoughts, memories .... accompany him/her.

    Hope 2010 turns out to be better for everyoe! Amen!

    Yesterday is History (let it rest), Tomorrow is Mystery (be fascinated about it), Today is Gift- That’s why, we call it Present (live it)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neha thanks... but have meet before? or is this going to be mystery forever! :)

    ReplyDelete