Wednesday, April 21, 2010

MIDC

Yeah... finally I allow myself to write something on biggest cricketing circus which has zapped nation's imagination, its not only making already rich bastard politicians more richer but even giving middleclass Indians a chance to spend lovely evenings, yes its about

IPL - (my version) 'Indian PAGAL League' ;)

Here is what I think, its purely intuitive feeling:

Today will have 1st semifinal MI vs. RCB, sorry but, Royal Challengers Bangalore will royally get drilled by Pollard, and 2nd semifinal will have DC vs. CSP, my favorite Gilchrist who's yet to strike for Chargers will put halt to Chennai’s dream!!!

The final will be between MI vs. DC and boy, the orange cap guy, the master, the godfather of all batters, the captain will hold the much coveted trophy for
MI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment