Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Last Blog! One says yes, other says no! Makes us wonder where to go!

Timing is the most important facet, Change is constant but, changes made at an appropriate time can lead the individual towards jubilation, else making a change at an inappropriate time make things miserable for one and at times for others too!

It’s a perfect chance pe dance write-up!

The object clause was not defined when I wrote my first blog... then it went to 10 slowly I found new topic to write on Cricket, Sports, Lyrics, Money, Bikes and Cars, Prayers, Seasons and on "second side of being"

Yeah... we all have a second side to us! It’s not about the child within us but the twins which rests within who are on constant shoot...

one says yes, other says no! Makes us wonder where to go?

Getting back:

Slowly I started writing, knowing I wasn’t avid writer - bad at punctuation, worst in spellings yet, I went on... and in time I would have reached the much awaited digit – 100! Inspite of Google search engine, Google app, Flicker, You tube, Orkut, FB, twitter – blog URL remains my favorite!

The addiction to blogging has been apparent.

Blog definitely helped me to write what I have wished. It helped me to revisit what I had written and tried to be honest, nearer with the then thoughts…. (Maintaining Diary too is a great tool)

Blog also helped me with new words; in flow I learnt lot of new words and meanings! I have another 10/12 topics in mind on which I could have wrote... but in process I have been utilizing (won’t use the word waste because it’s not the case with me :) most of my study time...

Finally I take a call to cease blogging till December 2010!

I have 3 entities to be answerable for:
Group I - Intermediate
Group - II Intermediate
Most important Me!

A perfect chance pe dance!

Couldn’t have found most appropriate day to take this call!

No comments:

Post a Comment