Friday, February 4, 2011

TAG -

Tag – meaning; “a game in which one child chases the others; the one who is caught becomes the next chaser”

But FACEBOOK changed it forever! Or should I say it gave a new dimension?

For some it’s returning to the moment with siblings / friends / colleagues (all closed ones)
“I think of you” ;-)

For others it’s false show of friendship – seldom they think of person and yet are tagged or tag one another! Best is to see the comments :D
“I think of you” and “I care for you” ;-) ;-)

But for those in business it’s the best way to reach masses: in most economical way….

Just tag 25 odd people and get noticed by 5000 + (Assuming 200 friends in f – list X 25 :)
“I think of you”, “I care for you” and “we belong to this place!” ;-) ;-) ;-)

The bottom line; FB changed it to - THE AMAZING GAME!
Don’t take tag seriously, just enjoy the game! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment