Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Secret!




I know my own fears,
I know my own anxiety,
I know I am possessive and alone I can't fight those insecurities!







I know my erratic behavior; seldom have I accepted,
Yet, I know someone out there,
The one whose there to help!


I know the touch is soothing
I know their words console,
They go on with the words, to the point where words are just not enough!

They say, everyone has a breaking point and they too RETALIATE….

And here, I play my favorite blame game and put everything on them!

I discuss about the motion w/o telling the reasons -

Because I am aware of those flaws,
Those are beyond one's comprehension,
I know people won’t accept,
The dark side of me!

It’s the one secret; I hope it leaves me forever,
This time no one will help me,
To deal with those fears!

"GET DEAD STRAIGHT!" ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment