Friday, October 7, 2011

You are already naked - Jobs

Deemed irreplaceable by many Apple fans. He transformed the worlds of computing, music and mobile phones!

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart."

Jobs said during a Stanford commencement ceremony in 2005.




Final good night APPL!










Do see that inspirational video /speech given by Jobs @Stanford. Never hurts to get !nspired..... if seen then see it again!


R!P! - Jobs

P.S.
I don't have a single Iphone. I don't own an Ipod neither do I own a Mac. Yet your absence leaves a sense of vacuum. You have achieved the impossible every single time in your life; you have smashed the impossible every single time in your life. I remember the same line when I think of you.... "Nothing is impossible"

No comments:

Post a Comment