Monday, January 2, 2012

Doo Jaan...

It was a year which started like everyone else.
It was a year which ended like no-one else!

Here I was thinking what exactly made me change?


Good behavior today....

"IT WAS AN APOLOGY TOWARDS PAST MISTAKES"


Dad was a lord of infidelity yet he was my first love. Seldom he failed to deliver the needs but perhaps; only if had he been loyal to you things would have been different!

Mom here was young girl dying to see honesty in relation, in-return all she got was disappointment.

All the time I thought what you must have been through and before anything actually happened here I was.... Pushing my own relation into darkness... It was mess then now a mess-e life!
No wonder why I was been termed "in-secure"

Who is to blame for?

Doo Jaan or the day when I was born!

No comments:

Post a Comment