Sunday, November 25, 2012

What’s more APPELING? ;-)

A WEEKEND OR....   

A LETTER OF PROMOTION RECEIVED ON A WEEKEND??

One thing which I realized lately is Promotion takes time!” At least it linked up with my brand :D

A thing I should have got way before. But as they say “Better late than never!”


Parents were happy, sibblings congratulated me, friends said celebrate the Success:
I’m in no way a cynic….. But over the years after seeing, and intentionally / unintentionally being part of good and ugly side of a coin, I couldn’t resist but think of a song;

YEE DUNIYA AGER MILE BHE JAYEE TO KYAA HAI….  
Having said that, I can’t take away the credit from the efforts, dedication which I have shown at times ;-) encouragement, support which I have received from manager/(s) super manager/(s) and last the company which has given me a face! :-)

- Thanks to all of them, Thank you Persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment