Sunday, June 16, 2013

Things will fall in place; for you, for me and hopefully for both of us together!

Sitting in a classroom, my eyes were glued to the book but mind? It was with her…

“Better be safe, than sorry” and on the same note I’d never allowed myself to cross boundaries, was least interested in someone’s private life and yet today I was feeling bad for her?

I was good at confrontation, loved debates, but not once took someone’s fight as my personal one and yet here I was taking up a fight - which didn’t even belonged to me. 

That was a point when I realized how badly screwed up I was!

I wasn’t obsessed but surely protective about her.

Every time I looked at her all I could think was; How will I protect her when she’s feeling lonely? How will I protect her when she’s rejected?
How will I protect her when she thinks her things are under her control but go horribly astray?  
How will I protect her from not being in tears? What would I do to bring back the smile…

 
Somwhere I knew but wasn’t willing to accept the answer; after a while I couldn’t have done much to protect her?

 All I could do was to pray for things to fall in place; for her, for me and hopefully for both of us together!

No comments:

Post a Comment