Monday, June 15, 2020

I’m there for you.... "चूतियागिरि"

Somehow, I have always believed in life first and then I have thoughts of how life would be after death... Well, to believe in life after death we need to live a life first!!! (Finger crossed) 

Having said that we come across people who leave us at unfortunate time and then there are people who leave us shell shocked...

Be it a natural or a suicide... Death is a death... Loss is a loss!!!

Yet, after reasons of #SushantSinghRajput death and then the kind of messages started floating on Facebook of how this is wrong and how we can help etc by means of...

I’m there, my ears are open, my door is never closed, lets meet for coffee and blah.. blah.. blah... I wondered...

Do we really want to help people from not committing a suicide!!? Or do we really want each one of us 'NOT TO BE A REASON' for someone committing a suicide!!? 

To each his own!!! I’m there for you... Well, for me its utter lol moment!!!

Guess for hypocrites round the world - Facebook should change URL to Fake-book!!! :) 

I'm there for you... BC - LOL!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment