Monday, November 30, 2009

All it takes is a second...

Off late, I have been cycling and covering long distance on weekends.. I cycle upto office, I cycle day and night... Its a long time wait, and boy the feeling is incredible.
I still clearly remember the first day when I took my grandpa cycle, I was a kid and my favorite grandpa was reluctant in giving me his beloved cycle... not cause he was in love with her... (I consider most of the things feminine - not cause of there limitations but because they are desirable... :)

Coming back to that day "after long wait I got the chance and "believe me you" in first go - I was cycling without any support from behind or from any corner (kudos to the guy - though I don't clearly remember his name, gave me a reason to cry, and then confidence to smile :)... forever!!!

In school I always looked at people who drove bikes... in college I was looking after cars... and boy actual when the time came, I went back to bicycle.

I drove around 3k Kms on Bulltet in 17 days (ladhak tour)... First car I maneuvered was Toyota - tursel back in 9 standard at Saudi - Riyadh industrial area. However, today memories of past don't inspire me to run behind same thing... NOT that I have reached point of saturation... but today, the pointers of happiness - have changed!

For now, I know one thing "It takes a second to get onto bike (cycle), rest anyways falls in place" :)

Siddharth

No comments:

Post a Comment