Monday, November 30, 2009

The transition

The other day I was having a ball, after long long time I was enjoying the game... and was getting back into typical Siddharth mode: no matter where you are? against whom you are? play as if world is seeing you, with lot of passion, show some grit, emotions, little bit of aggression, total commitment and above all style!

All thing in head were dead right, could see the same 20years old Siddharth running, laughing, enjoying the game and suddenly the ball passed through.... My mind had responded but either the signal from brain reached late (or I don't know) my body couldn't respond to situation in same fashion.

They say with growing age you're movements/reflexes slow down.
Infact some days back God came in my dream and said welcome in 30's Siddharth :)

Now I don't know, weather God coming in my dream was a turning point? or is he making me realize the transition in runtime...

Whatever thank you God for 30wonderful years!

No comments:

Post a Comment