Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A day too remember!





I have been one of those unlucky guys who unwillingly land in places which they hate the most! For me one of the place is dead room, - morgue! Had been there couple of times, the road itself haunts me with terrifying experience of past... but I wasn't aware then - in the same vicinity lies yet another room which is seemingly trying to fill colors in childrens who are deprived from there biological parents. the orphanage called - Sofosh!

I have been great admirer of people who adopt! Be it by choice or otherwise...

Last month I visited the place with my friends mom, the old lady was excited to see the new member of her daughters family, then it was her, today it was her daughter, her husband and there first cute little girl! Inspite after having first child the choice was made they traveled 6000 miles just for there new baby, adoption ceremony took place and believe me it was as good as one of those naming ceremony I have been too – may be the best I have seen so far! One could have seen the happiness in eyes of every person :)

The entrance message was loud and clear: "Welcome to Child Adoption"

Giving birth to someone is one thing but, putting life into someone really takes lot of courage, and commitment of life time!!!


Thanks Richard, Rajeshree for the wonderful experience, a thing to remember for lifetime!

2 comments: