Sunday, January 3, 2010

Yeah.. he is my bro.. WHAT? :-)

I have been lucky enough to get girlfriends… girls who are friends :) not that my girlfriend wasn’t good, yet have always been lucky with girls who are friends and some who went beyond the duties and helped me!

This is to you my friend, who have been close to me as a friend, the one who knowing everything helped me in enormous ways (at times who also gave unsolicited advice ;) –

May god bless you with all happiness under the sun, may he showers love, trust… do remember me on D – day! I am not of those who would go happily for marriages, but yes for meal I have been and even today would go to unknown ;-)

And my friend your marriage is special as if time allows, I would get glimpse of my all time favorite WALL! Yes your bro to which I refer as Sir Rahul Dravid! :-)

1 comment: