Friday, May 7, 2010

Match is fixed....



She said love is blind! I honestly never believed!

I always thought it's the unconditional love which parents have towards there child. Knowing it would be one way - give and may or may not be take, yet; legitimate parents generations after generations have showered the feeling of love w/o any slightest expectation for me that is and will always be blind!

Love I always thought was a matter of conviction! It's blend of internal beauty clubbed with external attributes which attracts two opposites.. Love for me was one thing which never happened just at glance... its a timebound which required total commitment and enormous efforts from both side to keep it alive!

But then, I guess that too ain't true for some... They make you revisit what once we believed was right. Sometimes I wonder is love really blind? Was it matter of conviction? OR is it simply mentally retarded!

What Neha told me today was right "match is fixed" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment