Friday, May 21, 2010

Thankyou Persistent!




Dear God,

Truth be told:

Sept4 2006 was a dream come true! Couple of days before I stood opposite of buld'g hoping to get in, not only I got opportunity but also got on board.
It was privileged to be part of it.

Time changed and so did the heart, mind – lookout! Finally the day has come - I am feeling very edgy about the decision which I have chosen. This was one of the best thing which happened to me! Had a very lovely and caring team and fortunately(understanding manager too.. ;)I met many nice people on my way, got lots of girl friends (girls who are friends:) compliments - haaa... nearly every day I got from some one girl or other... some said good things some found me too arrogant, with lot of attitude (loved the later one most:) These years also changed my lookout, there were some bad moments... some were impossible, some worst, some extraordinary too! Yet I am sure I couldn’t have moved out, if I was in love with comfort.

Your blessing got me to this point, Embrace me with the love and give me the will to be persistently committed to future endeavours!

Thank you God! Thank you Persistent!

No comments:

Post a Comment