Sunday, June 20, 2010

Few words on longdistance...

I can’t see her in tears; I can’t see her in pain.
I can’t see her in fix; I can’t see her go through shame!

She is beautiful, she is innocent,
She seems full of life; she is full of love.
She smiles even she loses, she never shreds a drop,
She gets along well; she cares for me like hell.
She is full of confidence, she gets smile on my face.
She once said she likes me, now she say’s she loves me more than any one else…..

I know my commitment level, it aint dropped a bit.
I trust every word of yours, but now I am afraid of fate…

I can comprehend with your situation, but just hang in there,
Keep faith in god, as he will pull you up the layer…

Simply leaving someone, won’t ever solve the purpose,
It’s not about the person; it is you who’ll need to change….

All said and done, I do care for you,
But I won’t be a reason, a spoil sport, and a cause for you.

I have been there once; I know the path is worst,
I don’t want someone else, to go through the same curse.

Even today I get up and unwanted words ring up my ears,
I am sorry, – Forgive me!
Sorry the meaningless word will solve problems for you,
But will leave permanent scars, dried tears, on someone who loved you.

Trust me sweetheart, I still have the right to say…
The last thing I want is to see you take this way!

Life you get once, choice how to live is yours…
Honest love you get once, option too is yours….

I know the meaning of friend; I’ll never make you pay,
But count me out of option, as I won’t be a guy who would go other way!

I know I am being selfish, but can’t help now…
I value our friendship more, than feelings which you have shared now!

Girls will come and go; guys will do the same,
But relation is a bliss don’t ever let that go…

I wish someday you read this,
I wish you relate to the words,
I am sure let this be a phase,
The long distance cut short, will make you happy for years!

No comments:

Post a Comment