Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The last thing

Is it really difficult to enter into a relation? I thought it was, but couple of years back it all changed! I no more think the same way.. it dosen't take lot of courage to enter into a relation. Just show what your not and you’re into a relation!

So what in process you mess with peoples mind, there emotions, there life’s.. all you need to do is hit where it matters the most! There are lot of insecures around and then there are lot of opportunists.. just be one of them and then either land screwing up someone or getting screwed up the brains!

Any which way sooner or later you pay the price! Unless consciously one takes efforts of, not fooling around in relation with someone / in rebound phase... The last thing is guilt, unless you aren’t gifted with highly developed conscious -“guilt” will have nothing to do but, if you’re a gifted child and then god help you!

Decide for yourself what you want! The last thing is perhaps "you"

Trust me, (I still have the right to say :) the second side of me is in a gloomy state, such thoughts I wonder dose it takes us anywhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment