Saturday, May 9, 2020

Time flies not the memories!!!


11th June 1980 almost a month before I was born came in Karz...  

Well I still remember it wasn’t until 1990 / 92 when then – the only entertainment channel 'Doordarshan' got it on air on one of those Sundays.. 

I was just just 10 / 12 years old and I was in tears cause my baba was hell-bent for Karz while I was missing Tom & Jerry!!!

The story line, the tune, the guitar, the songs were beyond me, but yet even then what stayed with me was a Smile of a guy who I’m unable to forget even today.

Rishi Kapoor came from a family who has given everything to Indian Cinema. 

Take 100 yrs of Indian Cinema – and Kapoors have been in business for close to 84+ years and counting!!

But, coming back to late Rishi Kapoor - he was different... Even today when I watch his songs it makes me cry...

Do I miss him!!? Oh yes!! 

Not often I have missed a man leave alone crying for a man who is a stranger. But this was / is different...

He had expression of Tom and Smile of a Jerry - I Guess!!! J

In Hinduism a dead strives only for a MOKSHA!!! – Hope you get one!!! 

I’ll miss you sir... 

Even in Heavens - Keep smiling!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment